These deliciously rich yet simple chocolate ganache pots require no baking, minimal effort and very few ingredients. They can be whipped up super quick and will keep in the fridge for a few days, making them the perfect dessert for stress-free dinner parties. Swap the chocolate for a dairy-free alternative and you’ve got yourself a fab vegan pudding too. What’s not to love?
- 100g good quality dark chocolate or refined-sugar free chocolate, broken up into small pieces
- 200g coconut cream*
- 1 tbsp honey, agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Crushed pistachios
- Sea salt crystals
*Some supermarkets don’t sell tubs of coconut cream, in which case buy a tin of coconut milk and leave in the fridge overnight. The cream will rise to the top while the milk will sink to the bottom.
- Carefully spoon out the coconut cream from the top of the tub, making sure you leave any liquid at the bottom, and place into a small saucepan. Add the honey and vanilla extract and heat very gently on a low heat until hot, but not boiling.
- Meanwhile, place the chocolate pieces into a small mixing bowl. Once the coconut cream is hot, pour it into the mixing bowl and stir gently as the cream melts the chocolate. Continue to stir until smooth and silky.
- Pour the mixture evenly into 4 small ramekins or espresso cups and allow to set in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- When you’re ready to serve, remove the ramekins from the fridge and allow them to stand for a few minutes to soften slightly. Top with fresh raspberries, mint, crushed pistachios and a pinch of sea salt if desired.
These will keep in the fridge for 3-4 days.